Registration Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to registration of
participants for the Living bits and
things 2017 event. Event will be held between June 19th and June 20th in Bled, Slovenia.
- The event organizer reserves the right to refuse
attendance to individuals who have not paid in full for their registration;
- Full registrations and payment must be received according
to the terms of the selected type of pass and latest by the 17.00 CET on
Friday, 16 June 2017.
- Payments for early bird delegates must be
received no later than fourteen days after the early bird registration has
closed. If early bird fees have not been received by 17.00 CET on that day,
regular fees apply.
- Substitutions are permitted only with the prior
written agreement of the event Organizer.
- Substitutions made during the conference are not
- Delegates are not permitted to share a
registration – one registration per delegate.
- Cancellations of registration must be provided
to the organizer by letter or email. Refunds will apply as follows:
- If a cancellation notice is received more than
30 days before the event, a refund will be processed less an administration fee
- If a cancellation notice is received 15 to 30
days before the event, a refund will be processed less 50% of delegate fee;
- If a cancellation notice is received less than
15 days prior to the event, no refund will be issued.
Alterations to the
program, cancellation or postponement of the event
- The Living bits and things Organizer reserves
the right to make alterations to the arrangements of the event as published,
either before or during the event;
- In the unlikely event of the event being
cancelled by the event Organizer, a full refund will be made. Liability will be
limited to the registration fee paid by the delegate.
- In the event of it being found necessary, for
whatever reason, that the event is being postponed or the dates being changed, the
event Organizer shall not be liable for expenditure, damage or loss incurred by
- Views expressed by the speakers are their own. The
event Organizer cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed,
by any speaker at the event or any material provided to delegates.
- In the event that a delegate is unable to attend
the event for any reason, the event Organizer is not responsible for any costs
incurred by the delegate. It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange
appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the event.
- The event organizer does not accept
responsibility for any costs, charges or fines incurred by delegates in the process
of attending the event.
Living bits and things 2017