Table of Contents Show
- Why Choose Granitium Nonstick Coating?
- How Granitium Nonstick Coating Enhances Your Cooking Experience
- Caring for Your Granitium Nonstick Coating
- FAQ | Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Granitium Non-stick Coating Safe to Use?
- What is PFOA?
- What are some products that contain PFOA?
- What is PTFE?
- Is Granitium same as Teflon?
- How long does Granitium nonstick coating last?
- What are some alternatives to nonstick cookware with PTFE coating?
- What is the Best Thing About a Granitium Non-Stick Coated Pan?
Why Choose Granitium Nonstick Coating?
Are you tired of spending hours scrubbing your pans after every cooking session? Do you dread the thought of sticky residue ruining your meals and stealing your precious time? Look no further than Granitium Nonstick Coating – the ultimate solution to all your cooking woes!
Granitium Nonstick Coating is a groundbreaking innovation that will revolutionize your culinary experience. Our advanced technology ensures that your food effortlessly glides off the pan, making cooking and clean-up a breeze. Say goodbye to the frustration of burnt-on food and stubborn stains – with Granitium, your cookware will look brand new with minimal effort.
The Benefits of Granitium Nonstick Coating
Granitium Nonstick Coating offers a wide range of benefits that will make your life in the kitchen much easier:
- Superior Nonstick Performance: Our coating ensures even heat distribution, preventing hot spots and allowing you to cook with precision. Say goodbye to burnt food and hello to perfectly cooked meals every time.
- Easy Cleaning: With Granitium, there’s no need for vigorous scrubbing or soaking pans overnight. A simple wipe with a sponge or cloth is all it takes to keep your cookware looking pristine.
- Durable and Long-Lasting: Our coating is designed to withstand the test of time. Unlike traditional nonstick coatings that wear off easily, Granitium will stay intact even with frequent use.
- Healthier Cooking: Made without harmful chemicals like PFOA and PTFE, Granitium Nonstick Coating ensures that your food stays pure and free from any potentially hazardous substances.
How Granitium Nonstick Coating Enhances Your Cooking Experience
Cooking should be a joy, not a chore. Granitium Nonstick Coating takes your culinary experience to the next level, offering unparalleled convenience and performance.
Effortless Food Release
With Granitium, you can confidently flip pancakes, omelets, and delicate fish fillets without worrying about them sticking to the pan. The superior nonstick performance ensures that your food effortlessly slides off the surface, allowing you to elevate your cooking skills and impress your guests.
Versatility in the Kitchen
From frying and sautéing to baking and roasting, Granitium Nonstick Coating is your go-to cooking companion. Its versatility allows you to explore a wide range of culinary techniques, making it suitable for both amateur cooks and professional chefs.
Caring for Your Granitium Nonstick Coating
To ensure the longevity of your Granitium Nonstick Coating, follow these simple care instructions:
- Use non-metal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand wash your cookware instead of using a dishwasher.
- Avoid using high heat settings to prevent the coating from deteriorating.
- Store your cookware carefully to prevent scratching or chipping.
By following these guidelines, you can enjoy the benefits of Granitium Nonstick Coating for years to come!
FAQ | Frequently Asked Questions
Is Granitium Non-stick Coating Safe to Use?
Answer: Granitium nonstick coating is safe to use. It is an extremely resistant nonstick coating that is composed of four layers reinforced with mineral particles created for ultra-extensive use. It is also high-heat-resistant, scratch-resistant, and safe to use with metal utensils. Granitium cookware is also PFOA-free.
Granitium nonstick coating contains small pieces of extremely hard ceramic that create a rough texture. The rough texture comes from the ceramic particles that protrude from the coating. This protects the PTFE from the wear and tear of abrasive cleaners and utensils.
On the other hand, while the ceramic particles help to protect the PTFE from wear and tear, they cannot protect it from heat. Heat is the number one killer of nonstick properties like PTFE and ceramic coatings. Hence, granitium cookware can last longer than PTFE which does not have particles to protect its coating. However, the coating will wear out eventually because of continuous exposure to heat like any nonstick cookware.
What is PFOA?
Answer: Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) is an artificial chemical that is used in products that resist sticking, heat, water, stains, and grease. It is also known as perfluorooctanoate and is a perfluorinated carboxylic acid produced and used worldwide as an industrial surfactant in chemical processes and as a material feedstock.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has issued a lifetime health advisory for PFOA after multiple studies showed it could harm humans. The effects studied both in lab animals and by gathering data from large groups of people, showed that high levels of exposure may cause testicular and kidney cancer, problems to fetuses, breastfed babies, and children including low birth weight, early puberty, and immune system problems, liver damage, thyroid disease, ulcerative colitis, changes to cholesterol, changes in blood pressure during pregnancy.
What are some products that contain PFOA?
Answer: PFOA is found in many different consumer, commercial, and industrial products. Some of these products include stain-resistant carpets, water-repellent clothes, paper and cardboard packaging, ski wax, and foams used to fight fires1. Non-stick pans, furniture, cosmetics, household cleaners, clothing, and packaged food containers can also contain PFOA.
What is PTFE?
Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is a synthetic fluoropolymer of tetrafluoroethylene. It is a strong, tough, waxy, nonflammable synthetic resin produced by the polymerization of tetrafluoroethylene. Known by such trademarks as Teflon, Fluon, Hostaflon, and Polyflon, PTFE is distinguished by its slippery surface, high melting point, and resistance to attack by almost all chemicals.
Is Granitium same as Teflon?
Answer: Granitium is not the same as Teflon. Granitium is just a brand name of PTFE. PFOA-free granitium cookware has become a popular choice for nonstick cookware. It is marketed as a granite product.
How long does Granitium nonstick coating last?
Answer: The lifespan of Granitium nonstick coating depends on how often you use it and how well you take care of it. In general, nonstick pans last about five years.
What are some alternatives to nonstick cookware with PTFE coating?
Answer: There are several alternatives to nonstick cookware with PTFE coating. Some of these alternatives include ceramic non-stick cookware, cast iron, carbon steel, and stainless steel.
What is the Best Thing About a Granitium Non-Stick Coated Pan?
Answer: The granitium non-stick coated pan is composed of four layers reinforced with mineral particles created for ultra-extensive use. The rough texture comes from the ceramic particles that protrude from the coating. This protects the PTFE from the wear and tear of abrasive cleaners and utensils. It is high-heat-resistant, scratch-resistant, and safe to use with metal utensils.